Welcome to the Dahl Otolaryngology Center.
We are a specialized medical practice that combines exceptional expertise, modern convenience, and genuine compassion to provide the level of care every patient deserves.
Specialization and Expertise: Otolaryngology is the oldest medical specialty in the United States. It refers to the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose, throat (ENT), head, and neck problems. Our thriving ENT practice is also uniquely equipped to address the particular needs of infants and professional vocalists. (Link to Services & Treatment tab here.)
Convenient Patient Access: We make it easy for you to use our services.
- Appointments: Can be made by phone, fax, or online. click here
- New Patients: Save time by reviewing the steps to take prior to your appointment (click here) and filling out patient registration forms (click here) before you come in for your first visit.
- Insurance and Payment Options: We accept most insurance plans, offer payment options, and work with uninsured patients (click here). Avoid unexpected costs or disappointment by checking with your insurance plan to determine if a specialist referral is required to see us. And please double-check that your newborn baby is covered.
- Surgery: You can get information and instructions regarding your surgery online (click here).
- Questions or Suggestions? Contact us via phone, email, or fax (click here). We will get back to you as quickly as possible, but please allow at least 48 hours for email responses.
Compassionate Care: Our highly trained and personable staff is committed to providing personalized care in a professional and welcoming environment. We look forward to working with you to find the treatment options that will make you feel your best.
Experience. Convenience. Compassion. Taking care of people is our business.
Dahl Otolarynology Center
Linda D. Dahl, MD
120 E 56th Street
New York, NY 10022
(212) 920-3047 tel
(646) 964-9693 fax
MD Online Patient Portal